Sunday, July 23 - Saturday, July 29
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Type of Event:
Week 3: Fusion I, Tan Tien Chi Kung and Tai Chi Chi Kung with Master Mantak Chia & senior UHT instructor
Sunday, July 23rd – Saturday, July 29th, 2017
Master Mantak Chia is the creator of the Healing Tao, Tao Yoga, Universal Healing Tao System and the director of the Universal Healing Tao Center and Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort in the beautiful northern countryside of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Master Mantak Chia has been the only one named twice as Qigong Master of the Year by the International Congress of Chinese Medicine and Qi Gong in 1990 and 2012 and is also listed as number 18 of the 100 most Spiritually Influential people in The Watkins Review 2012.
The Fusion practice focuses on balancing negative and positive emotional energy and channeling the earth and universal forces using the eight forces of the Pakua. Negative energy is transformed and made to blend with positive energy which is then fused into a pearl of pure life-force energy. This pearl is circulated in the Microcosmic Orbit and is used to open channels. Tan Tien Chi Kung enhances your ability to feel, develop, and store Chi. The mind becomes calm and relaxed while maintaining a high energy level. When Chi is stored in the Tan Tien you develop rooting and internal power. The Tai Chi Chi Kung I short form consists of the basic movements of Yang style Tai Chi.
– To become Associate Instructor you are required to take these two weeks: week 1 and week 2.
– Upgrade to Instructor you are required to take W 1, 2 & 3.
For prerequisites please visit www.universal-tao.com
PLEASE NOTE: In the summer time there is no instructor training.
Retreat participants are requested to make a minimum deposit of US $535 per person upon booking accommodations.
Retreat rate include:
UPON ARRIVAL YOU WILL RECEIVE WELCOME COUPON AT THE RECEPTION.
1. A complimentary of Welcome Massage 30 minutes.
2. A complimentary Welcome drink at Juice Bar.
3. A complimentary one time Blood test at Pakua Clinic.
4. A complimentary of Clinic Consultation by our Medical Staff.
Retreat rate include:
• Three healthy buffet style meals prepared by an experienced chef following the Tao Five Element Diet
• Morning Internal Chi Kung Exercise **
• Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation **
• Complimentary air conditioning provided in Superior, Deluxe rooms
• Internet access
• Salt-water Swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness center, tennis, badminton, and basketball courts ping-pong, jogging path, and home entertainment center
• Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges*
Retreat specials are for retreat participants who attend the Summer 2016 retreat.
Not valid with other offers, subject to change without notice.
• The transportation charge from Chiang Mai Airport to Tao Garden;
– 1 person is 650 THB per way/person
– 2 person is 500 THB per way/person
– 3 person more is 450 THB per way/person
• For Simple Room and Standard Room, there is an additional charge of 200 THB /day for air conditioning.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
* Rates subject to change without notice.
** Available from Monday – Saturday