Basic Practices I
In order to activate the Primordial Force, we need to purify the organs and learn grounding to the earth. The most powerful force that can be used to support us is the primordial force of Earth. Taoist practice is involved with the yin/yang, the PH balance of acid and alkaline. It is also the balance of negative and positive emotions—we do not look at negative as sin.
1. Inner Smile: Use the power of smiling to activate the relaxation response in the parasympathetic nervous system. Get rid of the negative emotion and rebalance the positive emotion. When we learn to smile to the negative and make friends with it, we can find a way to live in harmony together and enhance our health. Transforming negative emotional energy patterns into the positive components in the organs helps to reprogram the genes and DNA. The Inner Smile is one of the most simple and powerful tools for healing.
2. Microcosmic Orbit: Opening Chi (body’s life force energy) flow in the energy pathways from the perineum (area between sexual organs and anus) up the spine, through the head and back down the front side of the orbit will help to activate the orbiting of forces of the solar system and the universe. This will help draw in more primordial force from the earth through the soles of the feet up to the spine and from the universe in through the crown to combine in the Lower Tan Tien (abdominal area), the heart and the brain.
3. Chi Self-Massage: Simple massage techniques are used to remove blockages and to enhance the healthy distribution of Chi in the body from head to toe. This is good to do after meditation and other practices where a lot of chi is activated.
Basic Practices II
- Chi Kung for Healing, Deep Abdominal Breathing, Energizer and Empty Force Breath: These are breathing methods to open and energize the tan tien, the main chi (life force energy) storage area of the body.
- Laughing Chi Kung: Activate the immune system and defense system. Laugh to activate the thymus gland and the bone marrow.
- Activate the Stem Cells Chi Kung: With the use of a bamboo hitter and a wire hitter, vibrate parts of the body so the stem cells get the message on where to go for healing and regeneration.
- Elixir Chi Kung: All of our body hair, including the armpits and pubic hair are like antennas extended to the universe to absorb primordial force. Saliva is the Water of Life. Activate the saliva and charge it with oxygen and the chi of nature, earth and the cosmic chi. With the Elixir Swallow technique, the charged saliva will be turned into instant chi (life force)—the most powerful healing power.
- Tan Tien Chi Kung: Cultivate and condense chi in the lower tan tien. Pack chi power in all 9 areas of the tan tien and the associated organs, kuas, tendons and ligaments using the Dragon and Tiger Breath and 11 animal exercise postures.
- Iron Shirt Chi Kung I: Do Chi Breathing and Rooting to Ground while unifying and strengthening bone structure alignment. Circulate forces of Earth and the Universe.
- Iron Shirt Chi Kung II: Activate and grow the tendons.
- Bone Marrow Nei Kung: Regenerate the bone marrow and activate the stem cells for regeneration and healing.
- Tai Chi Chi Kung I: Develop the inner structure and chi flow of Tai Chi. Meditation in movement, movement in meditation.
- Tao Yin: A Taoist yoga that stimulates chi flow in meridians (chi pathways delineated in Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture maps of the energy body) affected by each exercise. Coordinate deep breathing, chi, mind and body for deep sensing. Be more relaxed and refreshed. Induce elasticity of tendons, ligaments and associated muscles. Condition the spine, psoas muscles and patterns of movement for health and inner development. Tao Yin
- Tai Chi Chi Kung II: Use the discharge technique to absorb and transmit the Universal and Earth Forces in this higher level of moving meditation.
Physical Body Chi Kung:
- Chi Nei Tsang I (internal organs Detox Chi Massage)
No prerequisites (Practitioner Certification) Taoist sages observed that humans often develop energy blockages in and around their internal organs that result in knots and tangles in the abdomen. These can constrict the flow of chi, eventually resulting in physical ailments. By using Chi Nei Tsang I’s 40 techniques of navel and deep organ energy massage you learn to release and clear blockages, toxins, excessive heat and negative emotions. Participants may qualify to enter a program leading to certification through submission of practice case studies.
- Chi Nei Tsang II, Elixir Chi Kung (Five Finger Kung Fu) (Certification)
Prerequisites: Chi Nei Tsang I (Teacher Certification) Chi Nei Tsang II uses the Elbow Technique, working primarily with the trapped winds of the body. These can become sick or evil winds which can lead to heart attack if not released. The student will learn about the Ten Winds, how to chase and discharge them from the body and how to inject good Chi back into the vital organs and glands. Elixir Chi Kung consists of 11 postures; nine of these involve gathering the forces through the saliva.
- Chi Nei Tsang III Healing Harmony Tok Sen (Certification)
New Development in Chi Nei Tsang, Chi Nei Tsang III Tok Sen (Muscle, Tendon & Meridian Massage) is the final chapter of the Chi Nei Tsang Internal Tendon Massage moving the energy (chi) throughout the body while releasing and opening up its passages. Learn to use the hand techniques (finger presser, twisting & spiraling, hand scooping & wave techniques) used in Chi Nei Tsang I to open up and release the brockages in the Abdominal, Arteries, Muscles, Tendons, Vertebras, Shoulder Blades, Coccyx, Arms, Legs, Feet, Joints, Hands, Neck and Meridian Lines. Taught by Master Chia
- Chi Nei Tsang IV Karsai Nei Tsang Sexual Organ Detox (Certification)
New Development in Chi Nei Tsang, Karsai Nei Tsang, also known as Genital Health Massage, has been developed specifically for improving the health of the genitals and the genital area. We have neglected our sexual organs for far loo long, our genitals need attention and expert care just like the rest of our organs. Karsai Nei Tsang provides this care. The Karsai Nei Tsang practitioner uses deep, direct pressure with smalt circular massage movements to break up and dissolve the sedimentation in the circulatory system, release the toxicity and remove the physical and emotional block- ages In the pelvic area. Genital Health Massage addresses the common problems associated with our sexuat organs; impotency, frequent and difficult urination, painful menstruation, painful inter- course and low sexual libido. It is also effective in alleviating back pain, improving the body’s alignment, strengthening the pelvic floor muscles and increasing general vitality.
- Chi Nei Tsang V Life Pulse Massage (Certification)
Prerequisites: Chi Nei Tsang I Life Pulse Massage is a healing method for activating the vital pulses of your body. This ancient Taoist healing practice, an advanced branch of traditional Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage, opens a new dimension of healing based on the flow of our vital essence of blood and Chi to improve, revitalize and balance the health of our organs and functions.
Following each course description is a list of UHT supporting reference materials that are available. One may order from the Fulfillment Center or online shop sources. For Retreats Registration please read more by click Retreat Schedule
Cosmic Body Chi Kung:
- Cosmic Healing Chi Kung I: Basic practices for general healing sessions with specific light energies of the primordial force are introduced. The procedure for creating healing ‘chi’ water by changing the water’s structure with one’s mind-eye-heart power and primordial force is also taught.
- Cosmic Healing Chi Kung II: More advanced methods are learned, and specific healing applications are taught for specific ailments in specific areas of the body. The practitioner learns meditations focused on connecting parts of the body to the structure of the universe in the process of spiritualization and opening to more powerful healing experiences with the primordial force.